Scraped Knees and Sore Throats Could Turn Deadly, Say Doctors…Thanks New Superbugs From Antibiotics Abuse
Antibiotics abuse—and the resulting drug-resistant bacteria—is no longer breaking news. However, it appears the old news is growing more ominous and threatening based on new information: It seems that not only are superbugs spreading, but so are the genes that spawn them.
As a result, even the mildest infections could now turn deadly.
“Things as common as strep throat or a child’s scratched knee could once again kill,” says Margaret Chan, Director-General of the World Health Organization (WHO).
Chan was presenting research findings about the phenomenon of superbug genes at a meeting in Copenhagen, Denmark. “Hip replacements, organ transplants, cancer chemotherapy and care of preterm infants would become far more difficult or even too dangerous to undertake.”
As long as antibiotics continue to be abused in the careless way that they now are globally, the situation will only worsen over time until eventually even the most minor infections and injuries become fatal.
Natural News writer Jonathon Benson reports on this shocking research:
Known as NDM-1, or New Delhi metallo-beta-lactamase-1, these genes basically hitch a ride on mobile DNA loops known as plasmids, and latch themselves onto various drug-resistant bacteria whenever and wherever they find an opportunity.
The end result of this parasite-like invasion into drug-resistant bacteria is that even largely innocuous microbes can become extremely virulent and fully able to outsmart even the strongest antibiotic drugs available.
“If this latest bug becomes entrenched in our hospitals, there is really nothing we can turn to,” said Donald E. Low, head of the public health lab in Toronto, Ontario. “Its potential is to be probably greater than any other organism.”
How to Help Fight Antibiotic-Resistant Superbugs
According to Natural News, there’s little we can do on a large scale to halt the spread of superbugs, other than raising awareness about the issue and pushing for a complete moratorium on antibiotic drug use. However, according to Benson, you can take simple steps to protect yourself and your loved ones from suberbug infections.
Benson’s Natural News article advises the following important precautions:
- If you eat meat, purchase only pasture-raised, antibiotic- and hormone-free varieties. Conventional meat from animals raised in confined feedlots is often loaded with antibiotics, chemicals and other toxins that can exacerbate the superbug problems.
By consuming only grass-fed, organic meats, you and your family will avoid repeated exposure to meat-based antibiotics and any superbugs that might be living in it.
- Avoid taking antibiotic drugs, and instead try colloidal silver, garlic, coconut oil and other natural antibiotics.
Instead of taking prescribed antibiotics for every minor ailment, which is contributing greatly to the spread of superbugs in society today, try boosting you and your family’s immune systems with bacteria-resistant superfoods.
You can also promote healthy bacterial growth that naturally fights off the deadly kind by drinking kombucha tea and eating kefir, yogurt, and other probiotic foods.
- Educate your friends and neighbors about drug-resistant superbugs, and the dangers of antibiotic overuse. Many people are simply unaware of how antibiotic drug abuse is contributing to the rise of deadly superbugs.
By sharing this information with your friends and neighbors, and teaching them about how to boost their immune systems naturally with herbs, superfoods, clean water, organic produce, and probiotics, you can help to bring about real change on a societal scale.
Underground Health Reporter Recommendations
- The 8-Ingredient Secret Recipe to Rebuilding Your Brand New Body
- How to erase wrinkles and lines without injections or surgery and make your skin look 5, 10, or even 20 years younger with these top 3 anti-aging ingredients...
- Discover how to prevent fatal disease, strengthen your mind, energize your body and look younger now by unlocking the Antioxidant Secret...
- The Missing Secret Behind the Law of Attraction That Will Enable You to Finally Manifest Your Desires...