A Special Report from Homeopathic Healing Miracles
Stomach pain is often discomfort coming from organs such as the gallbladder, pancreas, colon, liver, stomach, or small intestine. Causes range from mild (gas, indigestion) to medium (heartburn, ulcers) to serious (gallstones, appendicitis, inflammatory bowel disease).
Even though pain relief options are numerous, many have unknown side effects that could damage the delicate internal balance of your stomach and internal organs.
By focusing on seven remedies from the often misunderstood and little known area of alternative medicine known as homeopathy we can treat stomach pain by optimizing your body’s self-contained inner healing process.
In many cases of pain in this area, you can use home remedies, calling the doctor only if symptoms persist.
Here are the top seven homeopathic healing remedies for pain in the stomach:
- Arsenicum Album: The pain is burning, and is worse during the nighttime and when eating cold foods or sitting in cold weather. Vomiting, diarrhea, anxiety, restlessness, and weakness are present. You feel better with warmth and when drinking milk.
- Bryonia Alba: This is one of homeopathy’s best remedies for conditions striking the abdomen. The pains are sharp and stitching, occurring if you move even slightly, cough, or draw a deep breath. Better when lying still, especially on the painful side.
- Aconite: Useful when there are emotional symptoms such as fright, shock, fear, anxiety, and/or restlessness. Helpful for pain that happens suddenly, after cold weather. Sneezing and jarring movements make it worse.
- Carcinosin: Mineral good for burning pain accompanied by hard, dry stools. You may be constipated and be craving sugary foods. Symptoms are worse in late afternoon, and better when you put pressure on the stomach.
- Lycopodium: Good for pain on the right side, along with bloating and rumbling sounds. Cabbage, wheat, oysters, and onions tend to make things worse — as does the early evening. You feel better with loose clothing and warm drinks, and when passing gas.
- Belladonna: This common remedy battles those sharp stomach pains that strike and then disappear suddenly. The pain is worse with motion and better with steady pressure and when lying on the stomach.
- Chamomilla: This remedy’s hallmark symptom consists of irritability and anger caused by the pain. You experience bad cramps, have green diarrhea, and need to arch your back during painful spasms. The pain is worse at night, after eating, after coffee, and after an angry fit.
These seven cures are just one of the many homeopathic remedies that your own doctor might never have heard of before. And it’s really not his or her fault. The mainstream medical establishment has always tried to keep these kinds of natural remedies “hushed up” for various reasons.
To learn more about the many homeopathic healing miracles available to you and to hear some remarkable stories of how homeopathy has helped people rid themselves of various pain and diseases, please visit this site.
This special video busts open the biggest cover-up in U.S. medical history. You will discover the real cures – the real answers for the health problems that plague us — have been right under our noses the whole time. But we haven’t been able to get to them…
Underground Health Reporter Recommendations
- The 8-Ingredient Secret Recipe to Rebuilding Your Brand New Body
- How to erase wrinkles and lines without injections or surgery and make your skin look 5, 10, or even 20 years younger with these top 3 anti-aging ingredients...
- Discover how to prevent fatal disease, strengthen your mind, energize your body and look younger now by unlocking the Antioxidant Secret...
- The Missing Secret Behind the Law of Attraction That Will Enable You to Finally Manifest Your Desires...