How to Jump Start Your Body’s Youth Hormones
Nobody wants to become old and feeble.
The problem is that our bodies not only age on the outside but on the inside.
Skin starts to wrinkle, bones weaken, and the lungs, liver, heart and kidneys all begin to falter as the years add up.
Normal aging also includes a decrease in lean mass, increase in fat mass, and a decrease in bone density. Associated with these changes there can also be frailty, muscle atrophy, relative obesity, increased frequency of fractures and sleep difficulties.
One critical component in the fight against aging and keeping yourself fit and healthy is maintaining your levels of a special hormone that contains 190 amino acids, this is the only hormone in the body that can transform your body and reverse aging – it’s Human Growth Hormone.
Human Growth hormone (HGH) is produced by the pituitary gland. HGH initially spurs growth during early childhood years and then it continues to maintain tissues and organ function throughout your life span.
However, when our long bone growth is completed usually by 25-30 years of age, the pituitary and immune system begin to slow down the production of HGH. Instead of keeping your body well supplied with this critical hormone, it begins to decrease steadily and the signs of aging start to appear.
This can cause aging to speed up rapidly because growth hormones has many important functions such as:
- Increasing Muscle
- Reducing Fat
- Strengthening Bones
- Assisting with Calcium Retention
- Blood Sugar Control
- Boosting the Immune System
Luckily, there is some good news. There are all natural treatments that can slow down or even reverse the aging process.
Medical studies have proven that positive results occur when growth hormones secretion increases. HGH significantly increases the effects of exercise and muscle building, including energy, muscle strength and endurance.
Researchers also report that higher HGH restores sexual potency and sexuality in older men. Women report an increased libido, and heightened pleasure. They say that it also helps to reduce menstrual and post-menopausal symptoms, and vaginal dryness.
So, at first the answer seems simple. Why not just take some direct growth hormones supplementation?
Unfortunately, it’s not that simple. First of all direct growth hormone supplementation is very expensive. It’s reported to cost as much as $1000 for each treatment.
Secondly and even more importantly, there are some considerable negative side effects that can occur.
Some of the reported side effects of direct HGH supplementation are:
- Heart enlargement (Due to prolonged use of growth hormones. Can’t be reversed)
- Low blood sugar with risk of going into a diabetic coma
- Excessive hair growth all over the body
- Excessive water retention
- Liver damage
- Thyroid damage
Instead of taking risky and expensive synthetic supplements, you can give your body the key nutrients that have been proven to help increase your own HGH secretion.
If you want to look more youthful, improve your exercise results, increase your libido, and overall become more vital and healthy naturally, click right here to get the full story on how you can effectively use HGH.
Underground Health Reporter Recommendations
- The 8-Ingredient Secret Recipe to Rebuilding Your Brand New Body
- How to erase wrinkles and lines without injections or surgery and make your skin look 5, 10, or even 20 years younger with these top 3 anti-aging ingredients...
- The Remarkable Healing Phenomenon that SHOCKS Doctors and Scientists Eliminates Pain, Inflammation and Disease in Minutes!
- The Missing Secret Behind the Law of Attraction That Will Enable You to Finally Manifest Your Desires...
- Why This 3-Minute "Wellness in a Glass" Movement Has Circled The Globe