Did you know…that spirulina algae is considered the most nutrient-dense food on the planet—and has been shown to be effective in the treatment of cancer, high cholesterol, allergies, anemia, elevated blood sugar and many other diseases?
Algae doesn’t have a particularly appetizing ring to it, but “superfood” that benefits total body health sure does.
There are more than 40,000 types of algae, but one stands out as an exceptional food source. In fact, you could not just survive, but thrive, on it and water alone!
One of the oldest living organisms on earth, spirulina algae is an edible variety of fresh water, blue-green algae that is much like sea vegetables such as chlorella, kelp, nori, kuma, arame and wakame.
What sets spirulina apart is that it is more bio-available, meaning it is more readily absorbed and digested by the body.
Spirulina algae has no shortage of fans. In its September 5, 2005 issue, AARP Magazine ranked spirulina algae the #1 superfood, and the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization promotes spirulina algae as a beneficial remedy for worldwide malnutrition. Dr. Mercola calls spirulina algae “Nature’s nearly “perfect” whole food.”
Considered the most nutrient-dense food on the planet, spirulina algae…
- Strengthens the immune system
- Increases antioxidant protection
- Fights premature aging
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Inhibits the growth of pathogenic bacteria and yeast
- Stabilizes and maintains healthy blood sugar levels
- Beautifies skin and hair
- Removes toxins from the body
- Boosts cardiovascular health
- Satisfies appetite and promotes weight loss
- Prevents kidney stones
- And increases energy!
Throw Away Those Vitamin Supplements and Fortify with Whole-Food Nutrition Instead!
Supplementing with lab-manufactured vitamin tablets is not the most ideal way to boost your nutrient intake.
Spirulina algae provides a healthy, whole-food alternative that is readily absorbed and digested by the body so that you are truly consuming the values indicated on the labels.
It is also easy to find online or at your local health food store. Add a tablespoon of water, juice or blend it with some fruit and veggies as part of a healthy smoothie.
You’ll be benefiting from an extraordinary concentration of vitamins and minerals, such as iron, potassium, magnesium, copper, calcium, chromium, manganese and vitamin B12. In fact, spirulina contains more vitamin B12 than any other food source on the planet!
Vitamin B12 supports healthy nerve tissue and rejuvenates damaged nerves, protecting against conditions such as fibromyalgia. Spirulina algae also contains the superior enzyme superoxide dismutase, which prevents and repairs cell damage.
Underground Health Reporter Recommendations
- The 8-Ingredient Secret Recipe to Rebuilding Your Brand New Body
- How to erase wrinkles and lines without injections or surgery and make your skin look 5, 10, or even 20 years younger with these top 3 anti-aging ingredients...
- The Remarkable Healing Phenomenon that SHOCKS Doctors and Scientists Eliminates Pain, Inflammation and Disease in Minutes!
- The Missing Secret Behind the Law of Attraction That Will Enable You to Finally Manifest Your Desires...
- Why This 3-Minute "Wellness in a Glass" Movement Has Circled The Globe
Category: Nutrition & Wellness