The 5 Most Dangerous Pain Medications…Find Out Which Are Safe and Which Can Cause Adverse Drug Reactions…
Attention pain sufferers…
When you think of dangerous drugs, what comes to mind first? Heroin? Cocaine? LSD?
How about pain pills?
Pain medications and adverse drug reactions are the 4th leading cause of death in the U.S. …only behind heart disease, cancer and strokes!
What does this mean to you?
It means your risk of dying from that pain medicine in your cabinet could be higher than your chance of dying from diabetes, lung disease, or even an accident—unless you take heed of the vital information in this article.
The results of our investigation are shocking…but they could save your life. Here are the 5 most dangerous pain medications.
Dangerous Pain Meds #5: Salicylates (Aspirin)
Common names: aspirin, acetylsalicylate
Think aspirin is safe? Think again!
• Higher doses or prolonged use at the lower dose—even in buffered or coated form—can double your likelihood of perforated ulcers and gastrointestinal bleeding.
• Research shows 90-95% of Reye’s Syndrome cases were preceded by taking aspirin. The disease devastates internal organs, particularly the brain and liver—and at least 10% of those affected will die even with early treatment.
Dangerous Pain Meds #4: Acetaminophen
Common names: Tylenol, acetaminophen
Even this so-called “doctor’s choice” is disturbingly dangerous to take!
Just check out these stats:
Every year, more than 56,000 people will visit the emergency room due to acetaminophen overdoses. It’s the leading cause of calls to Poison Control Centers.
It’s the leading cause of acute liver failure, causing nearly half of all cases!
Dangerous Pain Meds #3: Opiate-Based Pain Meds
Common names: Vicodin, Lorcet, Norco, Percocet, Percodan, hydrocodone, oxycodone
If you’ve ever had surgery, a major accident, or any other major trauma to your body…you were likely given an opiate-based pain med to knock out the pain.
Unfortunately, knocking out the pain has its consequences!
Approximately 16,000 people have died in the United States in one year from drug overdoses. Most were caused by opiates.
In 2002…deaths from prescription opiate overdoses had nearly doubled.
Dangerous Pain Medicine #2: NSAIDs
Common names: Advil, Aleve, ibuprofen, naproxen
Do you have some kind of chronic pain? Arthritis…back pain…neck pain…or some other pain?
Chances are you’ve been taking one of the common NSAIDs like ibuprofen or naproxen to deal with the pain.
And speaking of chances…
• The odds of dying from taking a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug after just two months is around 1 in 1,200.
• Roughly 16,685 people die each year from NSAID related complications…making them just as dangerous as AIDS!
The biggest known risk of NSAIDs is from gastrointestinal ulcers and bleeding.
We’re not talking about a little tummy ache here, but severe bleeding and possibly death after the medicine destroys your gut. And that’s not the only known risk.
Dangerous Pain Medicine #1: Cox-2 Inhibitors
Common names: Celebrex, celecoxib
How would you like to triple your risk of heart attack?
Just pick up a prescription of Celebrex.
While studying the drug’s potential as an anti-cancer drug, the National Cancer Institute discovered that…
Those taking 400mg doses had 250% greater risk of dying from heart attack or stroke…and those taking the 800mg doses has 340% times the risk!
Scary, isn’t it?
The good news is, there are many pain relievers that are just as effective, but don’t come with the harsh side-effects and adverse drug reactions and dangers.
After 7 years of research and development, The Healthy Back Institute has uncovered 12 of the most potent and natural pain relievers in the world. They’ve combined them into the most effective anti-inflammatory and natural pain reliever. Click here to discover the 12 safest and most effective pain relievers.
Underground Health Reporter Recommendations
- How to Reignite, Rebuild, & Recharge Your Libido
- Big Pharma’s Attempt to Patent This Powerful Herb Caused an Outrage!
- The 8-Ingredient Secret Recipe to Rebuilding Your Brand New Body
- How to erase wrinkles and lines without injections or surgery and make your skin look 5, 10, or even 20 years younger with these top 3 anti-aging ingredients...
- Your Biological Age Calculator: How Young Will You Become?
- Why This 3-Minute "Wellness in a Glass" Movement Has Circled The Globe
Category: Featured Health Topics