Find How To Increase Your Metabolism and Lose Weight In 4 Simple Steps
Discover how hormonal imbalance is making you fat and the simple, do-it-yourself steps for getting your hormones back on track and lose weight now.
A startling new human clinical trial has shown that a hormone called adiponectin can quickly multiply your body’s ability to “metabolize” your midsection away.
The more of this hormone you have in your body, the faster excess pounds will disappear. Lower levels, in contrast, are associated with a higher incidence of obesity.
According to Dr. Leo Galland, Director of The Foundation for Integrated Medicine, low levels of adiponectin are “a significant factor in people’s inability to melt flab and stay slim.”
Dropping weight starts with understanding the power of hormones such as adiponectin—what it is, why it works, and how to get more of it. Because if you don’t balance your hormones, every effort to lose weight now — dieting, exercise programs, and beyond—will fall flat.
Your hormones will stand like a brick wall between you and your goals.
The good news (that you won’t hear from most doctors) is that there are safe, natural things you can do right now to smash through that hormone wall, lose weight now, and be in control of your life again.
Find Out How to Increase Your Metabolism, Why Your Hormones Hold You Back…and How to Set Yourself Free
The impact of hormones on our health and weight has been fully proven by scientific research. For instance, studies have demonstrated the role of a “hunger hormone.” This hormone can reach excessive levels so that your cravings never stop, making it virtually impossible to curb your eating.
Likewise, your body can become so drenched with yet another hormone—the one that makes you feel “full”—that its signal stops working…leading to chronic overeating and stubborn fat storage.
One of the nation’s leading proponents of integrative, natural weight loss methods is Dr. Steven Sisskind, graduate of The Baylor College of Medicine, one of top medical schools in the U.S. According to Dr. Sisskind, several breakthrough tools can help you literally double your metabolism and melt the fat away…and the tools are not exercise or calorie counting!
The “4 Big Reasons” You’re Not Losing Weight
According to Dr. Sisskind, if you’ve tried diets or fat loss strategies only to be disappointed, it’s probably because they failed to address the “4 Big Reasons” you’re not losing weight.
Once you deal with the 4 Big Reasons, the pounds drop off.
Fat Burning Barrier #1: Not Enough Adiponectin
Adiponectin is the hormone that tells your body to burn fat for fuel—it’s like your body’s “fat burning torch.” If your body isn’t producing enough of it, you won’t lose weight now.
Studies have shown that the more of this super hormone you have circulating in your bloodstream, the more fat you burn.
Unfortunately, the more fat you have, the lower your adiponectin levels. That’s why dropping pounds is so hard at first. Your adiponectin needs a kick start.
Fat Burning Barrier #2: Too Much Ghrelin
Ghrelin is called the “hunger hormone”— the more of it in your system, the hungrier you are. If you can’t seem to stay away from the fridge after dinner, it’s probably due to elevated ghrelin levels. Even worse, it appears ghrelin makes us fatter whether or not we actually eat more.
Losing fat is almost impossible with elevated ghrelin.
But there’s an easy action you can take tonight to lower your ghrelin levels and feel more satisfied tomorrow.
Fat Burning Barrier #3: Insulin Imbalance
If you’re overweight, you’re likely experiencing insulin imbalance. Insulin imbalance leads to too much glucose (sugar) in your system, so that most of the carbohydrates you consume get stored as fat. Insulin resistance makes it virtually impossible to lose weight now.
But there’s a surprisingly simple trick to solve the glucose problem, and it’s probably in your kitchen cupboard right now.
Fat Burning Barrier #4: Cortisol Overload
Your body produces cortisol in response to stress. But today’s hectic world elevates our cortisol levels far too high. Extra cortisol sabotages your efforts to drop pounds by…
• Spiking your cravings for sweets and carbs
• Causing overeating and constant hunger
• Causing your body to break down your muscle tissue for energy
• Lowering your metabolism by reducing muscle mass
• Causing more fat to be stored in the abdominal area
Fortunately, there are several things you can do immediately to reduce your cortisol levels naturally.
Easy At-Home Tricks for Blasting Through the 4 Roadblocks to Weight Loss
Resetting your hormonal balance is so easy that it’s practically shocking your own doctor isn’t telling you how to do it. Unfortunately, most doctors are woefully under-informed on the real reasons people can’t lose weight now.
Integrative practitioners like Dr. Sisskind, however, have compiled and documented proven steps that can get your hormones back on track so the pounds drop away, including:
• A mineral shown to raise your adiponectin levels, and you can get it easily in everyday foods.
• A simple eating schedule that dramatically boosts adiponectin—and it doesn’t mean eating less. It’s about when you eat, not what you eat.
• A sleep tip that helps you instantly reset your “fat storage hormone”.
• A powerhouse trick that significantly reduces blood glucose levels for people with insulin resistance, so the scale can start heading downwards (and you likely have it on hand already).
• A common food you should eliminate immediately if you want to keep your cortisol levels in check.
• Two plants that have been used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine, now shown in extract form to boost
fat-burning adiponectin by 15.3%, while lowering the hunger hormone ghrelin by 17.3%.
• A plant extract from Madagascar that, in a clinical study, led to twice the amount of weight loss in those who took it compared to those in the control group who followed the same diet.
• A super-calming herb from Siberia that significantly reduced anxiety levels in a pilot study. Less stress can lower your cortisol levels and spur your body to burn away belly fat.
Information You Can Use Immediately to Drop 20, 30, Even 50 or More Pounds
Imagine finally being at your ideal weight…vibrant, full of energy, and proud of the way you look and feel. What would that feel like? Now, you can find out. Long-term success is finally within reach—this could be your chance.
Learn how to increase your metabolism and lose weight now access the cutting-edge fat loss information on how to reset your hormones for fat burning. You can start using this free information immediately to lose an extra 20, 30, even 50 or more pounds for good, and finally get your life back.
Take action and start living in the body of your dreams, with easy at-home methods to fire up your hormones, double your metabolism, and lose weight now.
Underground Health Reporter Recommendations
- The 8-Ingredient Secret Recipe to Rebuilding Your Brand New Body
- How to erase wrinkles and lines without injections or surgery and make your skin look 5, 10, or even 20 years younger with these top 3 anti-aging ingredients...
- The Remarkable Healing Phenomenon that SHOCKS Doctors and Scientists Eliminates Pain, Inflammation and Disease in Minutes!
- The Missing Secret Behind the Law of Attraction That Will Enable You to Finally Manifest Your Desires...
- Why This 3-Minute "Wellness in a Glass" Movement Has Circled The Globe