The ancient Ayurvedic practice of oil pulling has many benefits and has been shown to heal a wide variety of health problems.
Here’s just a small sample of diseases it has been shown to treat successfully:
- Heart Disease
- High Blood Sugar
- Kidney and Lung Diseases
- Mouth & Gum Disease
- Varicose Veins
- High Blood Pressure
- …and many other diseases
What in The World Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is the practice of taking 1 tablespoon of a cold-pressed vegetable oil (such as sesame or sunflower seed oil) and swishing it in your mouth for about 15-20 minutes. This is done soon after waking, before eating or brushing one’s teeth — and it has the effect of “pulling” bacteria, parasites, mucous and other toxins from your body through your saliva.
Oil pulling has its roots in Ayurveda, the Hindu art of healing, which asserts that the tongue is mapped by organ-locations. This means that each section of the tongue is connected to, or corresponds to, the liver, heart, kidneys, lungs, spleen, pancreas, small intestines, stomach, colon, and spine. When you swish the oil around the tongue, you effectively soothe and stimulate the key meridians of the body, and their corresponding organs.
In his book, Perfect Health, Deepak Chopra, an American physician born in India, a bestselling author and lecturer on Ayurveda, spirituality and mind-body medicine, cites oil pulling as an Ayurvedic technique that is “valuable for purifying and strengthening the body.”
Oil pulling gained popularity in recent years partly because a Ukrainian doctor, Dr. F. Karach, who reportedly cured his own chronic blood disease and 15-year-old arthritis through oil pulling, made the world aware of this unusual therapy.
Dr. Karach claims that oil pulling totally heals “headaches, bronchitis, tooth pain, thrombosis, eczema, ulcers and diseases of stomach, intestines, heart, blood, kidney, liver, lungs and women’s diseases. It heals diseases of nerves, paralysis, and encephalitis. It prevents the growth of malignant tumors, cuts and heals them. Chronic sleeplessness is cured.” Dr. Karach even challenged a conference of Ukrainian cancer specialists to try the process in the treatment of cancer.
If you wish to experience the health benefits of oil pulling for yourself, here’s the simple procedure that Ayurveda practitioners recommend:
1) Immediately upon waking up in the morning, before brushing your teeth, eating or drinking, put 1 tablespoon of either cold-pressed sesame oil or sunflower seed oil in your mouth.
2) Tilt your chin up and slowly swish the oil around your tongue, pulling and sucking it through the teeth, making sure you don’t swallow the oil. Do this for 15 to 20 minutes until the oil in your mouth becomes a thin, white foam. You can check your progress periodically — if the oil is still yellow, continue swishing. Do not gargle the oil. Just swish it in your mouth.
3) When the oil turns white, spit it out, then rinse the remaining oil out of your mouth.
4) Drink 1 – 3 glasses of water.
For maximum detoxification, some people do this procedure 2 more times during the day — always on an empty stomach, or 4 hours after meals.
Underground Health Reporter Recommendations
- How to Reignite, Rebuild, & Recharge Your Libido
- Big Pharma’s Attempt to Patent This Powerful Herb Caused an Outrage!
- The 8-Ingredient Secret Recipe to Rebuilding Your Brand New Body
- How to erase wrinkles and lines without injections or surgery and make your skin look 5, 10, or even 20 years younger with these top 3 anti-aging ingredients...
- Your Biological Age Calculator: How Young Will You Become?
- Why This 3-Minute "Wellness in a Glass" Movement Has Circled The Globe