Over the past few decades, CoQ10 has become one of the most popular supplements in the U.S.—being called a medical miracle because of the many health benefits of CoQ10 has to offer.
It has been shown to…
• Strengthen your heart and keep it pumping strong
• Boost brain power, improve memory and provide mental clarity
• Provide cellular energy and effectively combat fatigue
• Fight off harmful free radicals in the body, slow down the aging process and reduce wrinkles
• Enable your body to burn fat more effectively
• Support better vision and healthy gums accelerate aging.
After the age of 30, natural levels of CoQ10 in the body begin to diminish. By the age of 50, your CoQ10 levels may be too low to support optimal heart function. By age 70, your levels can become so low they can actually
This is why leading experts who are on the cutting edge of natural health say it’s critical to supplement with CoQ10 as you age.
An unprecedented number of people have been buying CoQ10 at health food stores—mistakenly thinking that all CoQ10 is the same. But there’s a dirty little secret that they will not tell you on the label.
The WORST Culprit is Statin Drugs
It is now estimated that 1 in 3 adults over 50 take a statin. If you’re taking a statin drug to “help” your heart, you are in fact slowly draining your heart of CoQ10—the very fuel it needs for optimal health benefits of CoQ10.
All of the research supporting the benefits of CoQ10 have been conducted using natural CoQ10. But most supplements are made with synthesized CoQ10.
Perhaps the worst thing is that it’s synthesized from a shocking primary source, and that is…tobacco leaves!
Most people don’t realize that 100% natural CoQ10 is usually no more expensive then synthetic CoQ10. You just need to know how to look for it, so you can receive all the health benefits of CoQ10.
How to “Read Between the Lines” When Buying CoQ10
Discount brands, such as those found in drugstores or big box retailers, do a great job hiding the source of their CoQ10. But here’s a fool proof “cheat sheet” that will help guide you:
1. Look for the words “trans-form” on the label. Trans-form CoQ10 is identical to the CoQ10 produced naturally within the body. If you read all of the studies on CoQ10, you’ll discover that every single CoQ10 researcher in the world uses only trans-form CoQ10.
2. Check to see if the CoQ10 is made using yeast fermentation, which yields the most effective, biologically active form.
It’s almost impossible to find trans-form CoQ10 in health food stores, vitamin shops or even among online retailers.
You can find the highest quality trans-form CoQ10, which is quickly absorbed into your bloodstream—and makes you start feeling better almost immediately. By using trans-form CoQ10, you’ll notice more energy and stamina…enhanced cognitive function…reduced signs of aging…improved cardiovascular function…fewer aches and pains…and better immune health within 7 days.
You owe it to yourself to protect your heart, age well and feel youthful. Click here now to have all the benefits of CoQ10!