In a recent 3-day event called “The Tapping Experience,” something amazing happened that most mainstream doctors would have a hard time believing.
A middle-aged man had been suffering from a debilitating chronic pain for 26 years. He said it felt like a severe “body-wide toothache” pain was in all the soft tissues of his entire body. Doctors didn’t have a clue as to how to get rid of his pain.
But in just a few minutes of meridian tapping with master practitioner Carol Look, his pain disappeared. Furthermore, he was suddenly able to move his body in ways he had never before been able to do! Countless others have experienced similar instantaneous pain relief using tapping.
This type of pain alleviation goes beyond the understanding of most doctors. That’s because it appears to make no sense based on how they thought the body worked and what they thought caused physical pain. So they’re unable to comprehend how a few minutes of meridian tapping could possibly eliminate pain, or help heal many other health disorders, for that matter.
What is Meridian Tapping?
Meridian “tapping” (or “tapping”) is a revolutionary combination of ancient Chinese acupuncture and modern psychology. This simple technique is exceptionally potent for pain…chronic health conditions…post-traumatic stress disorder…negative emotions…addictions…self-limiting behaviors…and many other conditions and health problems.
Tapping (also known as “emotional freedom technique” or EFT therapy) is just what its name suggests—the activation of pressure points by tapping along the meridian lines of the body. In acupuncture, acupressure and many other traditional healing systems, meridian lines are recognized as invisible energy marked by pressure points that carry energy throughout the body. Tapping triggers bio-electric impulses at the pressure points, which in turn sends endorphins around the body.
While tapping and the use of “energy systems” in general is somewhat new to the Western world, it has been practiced in Eastern medicine for over 5,000 years and is poised to revolutionize modern medicine. Already, tapping/ EFT therapy is used and recommended by leading experts such as Jack Canfield, Joe Vitale, Cheryl Richardson, Deepak Chopra, Dr. Joseph Mercola, Kris Carr, and a growing number of other prestigious health pioneers.
The massive power of this simple, easy to learn tapping technique can change your life forever…and now, you can learn in an extraordinary online event called the Tapping World Summit.
Tapping and Instant Pain Relief: How and Why It Works So Fast
When a muscle is chronically tensed, lactic acid causes the muscle fibers to contract and go into seizure. Tension accumulates at certain points in the body, and these “pressure points” are the areas where acupressure works most effectively.
Tapping can relieve this muscular tension almost instantly by working with pressure points. Relieving the tension allows the fibers to relax and elongate…and as a result, blood flows more freely and white blood cells flush out stored toxins.
Many People Can Release Physical Pain in Just Minutes Using Tapping
“For 5 years I’ve dealt with extreme pain when sitting which I do all the time. The doctor told me the only way to get pain relief was to take painkillers or to lie down. I don’t like either choice because I am very active.
Last night I listened to [EFT therapy master practitioners] Jessica and Carol Look. “I am pleased to say that for the first time in 5 years I have not had physical pain once today!”—Karen Cochran
Widely renowned and respected integrative physician, Dr. Joseph Mercola, uses tapping/ EFT therapy to help patients overcome negative emotions that have been clinically shown to be a cause of pain. He has utilized this simple healing modality to eliminate many forms of pain.
“We also use it to reduce food cravings that can sabotage healthy eating programs, and to implement positive life goals to support optimal health and well-being. Tapping is now a major component of our treatment program.”
Tapping Gives You the Power to Heal Yourself
The basic technique of tapping involves focusing on the problem at hand—physical pain, fear or anxiety, a bad memory, or any unresolved problem.
While focusing on this issue to be resolved, you use your fingertips to tap 5-7 times each on 12 of the body’s meridian points (on the head, face, and upper body). When you tap these meridian points while concentrating on accepting and resolving the negative emotion, you stimulate and re-balance your body’s energy.
Although tapping uses the same meridian points as acupuncture, it has at least 4 superior advantages:
• It requires NO needles and is completely painless
• It can be learned by anyone in just a few minutes, while acupuncture takes many years to learn
• You can apply it to yourself whenever you want, wherever you are
• It is inexpensive and much less time consuming
Tapping EFT therapy gives you the power to heal yourself, putting control over your destiny back into your own hands. Your body is more powerful than you can imagine…filled with life, energy, and a compelling ability for self-healing. When you learn tapping at the Tapping World Summit (which you can “attend” in the comfort of your own home), you can take control of that power.
Impressive Clinical Research Results with Tapping/ EFT Therapy
Tapping/ EFT therapy is highly researched and well proven. Numerous clinical studies on tapping/ EFT therapy have produced very impressive results. Here are just a few tapping applications that have been proven in recent studies:
- Elimination of Pain & Physical Symptoms—including fibromyalgia and seizure disorders
- Promoting Weight Loss & Minimizing Food Cravings
- Alleviating Anxiety/Depression/Emotional Challenges—including the reduction of public speaking anxiety, psychological trauma in veterans, long-term psychological symptoms, test anxiety in university students
- Enhancing Athletic Performance
- Eliminating Phobias—including the reduction of intense fears
- Eliminating Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
How to Start Tapping Yourself From Pain, Anxiety, Phobias, and Trauma…and Experience a More Fulfilling, Abundant, and Joyful Life
For 10 consecutive days starting May 7, you can join 20 of the world’s leading EFT therapy and tapping experts at the 2012 Tapping World Summit. Among the featured experts is Carol Look, the celebrated tapping expert who helped heal a man of deep-seated, 26 years of chronic pain in a matter of minutes.
In this extraordinary online event, you’ll be able to learn how to use tapping and actually implement it in your own life so that you can actually SEE and FEEL real results.
Here are just some of the eye-opening things that will be revealed at the Summit:
• Why tapping works wonders for pain relief—and how you can use it to get instant relief.
• How to get out of emotional gridlock—and finally get what you want in life.
• Why EFT therapy helps you shed weight—even when nothing else seems to work.
• The secret to overcoming procrastination with tapping—unblock yourself and move forward with great ease.
• How to create the relationship of your dreams with tapping.
• Tapping breakthroughs that you can use to improve your athletic performance.
• How to get deep, peaceful sleep—and overcome insomnia—through tapping.
• How to tap your way to financial success
The best part is that the Tapping World Summit is entirely free. No airfare or hotel room needed…you can access the entire event from your computer in the comfort of your home.
If you are ready to explore the possibilities of what your life can be like…if you are ready to see real results and try EFT therapy…then reserve your spot for the 2012 Tapping World Summit today.
Underground Health Reporter Recommendations
- How to Reignite, Rebuild, & Recharge Your Libido
- Big Pharma’s Attempt to Patent This Powerful Herb Caused an Outrage!
- The 8-Ingredient Secret Recipe to Rebuilding Your Brand New Body
- How to erase wrinkles and lines without injections or surgery and make your skin look 5, 10, or even 20 years younger with these top 3 anti-aging ingredients...
- Your Biological Age Calculator: How Young Will You Become?
- Why This 3-Minute "Wellness in a Glass" Movement Has Circled The Globe