How to Halt or Reverse Diabetes with Methods That Are Natural, Easy … and Virtually Free
Diabetes is the number-one lifestyle disease of modern times, and tens of millions of Americans are being handed prescriptions for anti-diabetic drugs that don’t work. A large-scale study at Duke University School of Medicine and published in the New England Journal of Medicine showed that despite serious risks and dangerous side effects, diabetes drugs offer few benefits and simply don’t live up to their claims.
Duke researchers found that the combination of the blood-pressure drug Diovan (valsartan) and the anti-diabetes drug Starlix (nateglinide) failed to reduce risk of heart attack at all and that Diovan was only slightly successful in slowing — but not necessarily preventing — development of type 2 diabetes.
Furthermore, practically all anti-diabetic drugs result in weight gain and eventual total dependency upon insulin injections, according to researchers Krentz, Nichols, and Gomez-Caminero in 2 recent articles published in Current Medical Research Opinion and Diabetes Obesity Metabolism.
Lead researcher Robert Califf of the Duke study said, “This is a sobering confirmation of the need to continue to focus on lifestyle improvements.”
Unfortunately, the medical mainstream has failed miserably to help diabetic patients reverse their diabetes naturally. This failure is inexcusable considering that anyone can reverse type 2 diabetes and stop type 1 diabetes in its tracks in less than 4 weeks with the right plan.
Reverse Diabetes plan:
• Gets your blood sugar under control in 4 weeks
• Stops type 1 diabetes
• Reverses type 2 diabetes
• Eliminates dependence on diabetes drugs
• Is so inexpensive that it’s almost free
• Is simple and easy to use
• Has already helped patients and former diabetics all over the world
• Completely reverses your diabetes, pre-diabetes, syndrome X, and blood sugar woes
Unfortunately, very few diabetics know what actually does work. And that’s because most doctors simply lack the necessary training and knowledge to steer their patients in the right direction.
Too many doctors don’t even discuss nutrition with their patients, and those who do often make matters worse by advising overly restrictive diets or unrealistic amounts of exercise. A recent paper published by the Society for Biomedical Diabetes Research says, “Diabetic patients encounter . . . confusing and contradictory advice from a variety of sources.”
As a result, diabetic patients “exhibit restrictive eating behaviors, they express feelings of dietary deprivation, and rigid dietary control is perceived as the only way to a proper diet and weight management. Binge eating, [excessive] restraint, and body dissatisfaction frequently occur among these patients.”
So if you’ve tried and failed to manage your diabetes naturally, it’s not your fault! Doctors and the media do more to confuse than to clarify, and meanwhile the diabetes freight train leaves a staggering path of heartbreaking consequences in its path, such as the following:
• Diabetes is the leading cause of kidney failure, nontraumatic lower-limb amputations, and new cases of blindness among adults in the United States.
• Diabetes is a major cause of heart disease and stroke.
• Diabetes is the 7th leading cause of death in the United States.
• A new report from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says that at the rate things are going, as many as 1 in 3 U.S. adults will have diabetes by 2050.
“These are alarming numbers that show how critical it is to change the course of type 2 diabetes,” said Ann Albright, Ph.D., director of the CDC’s Division of Diabetes Translation. “Successful programs to improve lifestyle choices on healthy eating and physical activity must be made more widely available, because the stakes are too high and the personal toll too devastating to fail.”
The key phrase here is successful programs. To succeed you need to know exactly how to eat foods you love — and feel satisfied, while still banishing diabetes. And you need to know about inexpensive supplements that help you slash your blood sugar effortlessly, such as . . .
==> The simple mineral that lowers diabetes risk. Researchers at University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill conducted a 20-year study of 4,497 people and found that the risk of diabetes was 47% lower among participants with the highest intake of this mineral than among those with the lowest.
==> A well-loved spice that slashes blood sugar. Test subjects took as little as ¼ teaspoon of this common spice daily, and nearly all subjects with diabetes showed substantial improvement. And the spice and diabetes were clearly connected because when the spice was no longer consumed, volunteers’ blood sugar levels started to rise again.
Obviously, a spice and a mineral alone aren’t going to single-handedly reverse your diabetes permanently, but such powerful supplements combined with the right effective, easy, and inexpensive natural methods can put you on your way to ending diabetes. No drug in the world can do that, no matter what Big Pharma promises. In fact, drugs are often worse than ineffective — they can even make your life miserable or even be more risky than diabetes itself.
Consider the drug Avandia, once the most popular diabetes drug in the world, which was found in 2008 to dramatically increase risk of heart attacks and death. It took the FDA until last month to finally pull Avandia from the U.S. market.
Another popular diabetes drug, Actos, has its own array of ugly side effects, including average weight gain of nearly 9 pounds and a higher risk of dangerous and possibly deadly fluid buildups. Furthermore, Actos’s heart risks may be almost as bad as Avandia’s, and some researchers have linked this drug to bladder cancer.
A handful of doctors are getting behind the push to educate patients about what really works to cure diabetes. Dr. Scott Saunders. M.D., says natural approaches are the key. “Studying natural medicine is power,” he says, explaining that you can absolutely reverse your diabetes yourself with simple steps that …
• Are fast, painless, safe, and natural
• Based on proven home remedies
• Have zero negative side effects
• Will help you save thousands of dollars in medical bills, drugs, and hospital stays
• Will free you from stress and fear of diabetic symptoms
• Can halt the degenerative side effects of diabetes
• Are safe for type 1 & type 2 diabetes
• Will improve your overall health and immune system
If you suffer from diabetes or pre-diabetes, you cannot afford to ignore the truth about how to stop this dangerous degenerative disease. Diabetes can kill you … if you let it.
But the good news is you don’t have to let that happen. And you don’t have to fear blindness, heart disease, chronic wounds that won’t heal, or even amputation. And you definitely don’t have to rely on expensive, dangerous drugs that don’t work! You can reverse your diabetes in less than a month when you watch a free, informative video, and see how to fix the real cause of your diabetes … using natural, safe, and easy methods that are virtually free.
Now you can empower yourself with cutting edge information on healing yourself or your loved ones of diabetes. Watch this free video and learn to halt or reverse your diabetes.
Underground Health Reporter Recommendations
- How to Reignite, Rebuild, & Recharge Your Libido
- Big Pharma’s Attempt to Patent This Powerful Herb Caused an Outrage!
- The 8-Ingredient Secret Recipe to Rebuilding Your Brand New Body
- How to erase wrinkles and lines without injections or surgery and make your skin look 5, 10, or even 20 years younger with these top 3 anti-aging ingredients...
- Your Biological Age Calculator: How Young Will You Become?
- Why This 3-Minute "Wellness in a Glass" Movement Has Circled The Globe