Did you know sugar cravings are usually caused by a deficiency in important nutrients — particularly chromium?
When you have a craving for sweets, it means your body is sending a signal to your brain that you need more sugar. That signal is often triggered by a deficiency of chromium.
Once you supply your body with a sufficient amount of chromium, you curb those sugar cravings that make you fat.
Steps to Take to Stop Your Sugar Cravings
Natural health practitioners have found that they can control their sugar cravings simply by taking a chromium supplement. If the craving subsides after 20 minutes, it may indicate that the body was deficient in chromium, and the condition has been reversed.
Chromium is a mineral that is available in pill form. Because it balances blood sugar levels, it stops the signal that tells the brain you need sugar.
The recommended dosage is between 200 mcg to 1,000 mcg per day — and it is customarily taken in small doses throughout the day and on a full stomach.
Foods High in Natural Chromium
- Brewer’s Yeast
- Dark Chocolate
- Potatoes with the skin on
- Whole Grains
Underground Health Reporter Recommendations
- How to Reignite, Rebuild, & Recharge Your Libido
- Big Pharma’s Attempt to Patent This Powerful Herb Caused an Outrage!
- The 8-Ingredient Secret Recipe to Rebuilding Your Brand New Body
- How to erase wrinkles and lines without injections or surgery and make your skin look 5, 10, or even 20 years younger with these top 3 anti-aging ingredients...
- Your Biological Age Calculator: How Young Will You Become?
- Why This 3-Minute "Wellness in a Glass" Movement Has Circled The Globe
Category: Nutrition & Wellness