Did you know…that a powerful medicinal clay has been shown to be one of the most effective detoxification substances when taken internally?
Medicinal clays are all-natural, alternative healing substances that have been used since prehistoric times. Often, they are used for external purposes, such as in mud baths at health spas. What most people don’t know, however, is that medicinal clays can dramatically revitalize your health when taken internally, as well.
The health benefits of medicinal clays include detoxification and energy boosting, with profound health effects for your digestive system…skin…internal organs…immune system…and entire body.
One of the most powerful medicinal clays is made of aged volcanic ash. Though it can be found in several different areas around the globe, the largest and most popular deposits are located near Fort Benton, Wyoming. Thus the name: bentonite clay.
The Secret Behind Bentonite Clay’s Detoxifying Effects
The first recorded use of medicinal clay occurred in 2500 B.C. in Mesopotamia. The more recent rise in medicinal clay’s popularity has been accompanied by many misconceptions.
A common false claim is that when the clay is taken orally, it leaches nutrients, vitamins, minerals and beneficial flora bacteria from other daily supplements and foods—as well as from your digestive tract.
But in truth, the bentonite clay has a strong negative ionic charge. This negative ionic charge is the reason that bentonite clay benefits are so helpful in detoxifying the body.
A negative charge allows the clay to attract only substances that have a positive charge, such as toxins, harmful bacteria, pesticides, heavy metals, and pathogens—without leaching away any beneficial elements. This clumping action prevents toxic molecules from passing through the walls of the intestines and entering the bloodstream—and together with the clay, the toxins are eliminated harmlessly out of the body through the kidneys.
It’s no wonder that bentonite is a key ingredient found in many colon cleansing and detox products.
Experts believe montmorillonite is the mineral that gives bentonite its beneficial qualities. But it also contains magnesium and 67 other trace minerals. The properties of these particles, as well as their placement within the bentonite molecule, give the clay its healing effects—including its all-important negative charge.
Raise Your Energy Level in 1 to 3 Days
Aside from attracting positively charged toxins from your internal systems, bentonite clay benefits include a multitude of other valuable effects. When taken orally, it has an outstanding cleansing capacity. It pulls away built-up refuse and plaque that block the absorption of essential nutrients from food and supplements.
This action alone can raise your energy level in as little as 1 to 3 days. The three main reasons bentonite clay benefits are great for boosting energy are as follows: It absorbs…it revitalizes…and it acts as a catalyst for the transformation of food into usable energy.
Bentonite clay benefits have a big-picture effect, too. Once in the body, it:
- Cleanses the liver, colon, and skin
- Balances bacteria in the digestive tract
- Strengthens the immune system
- Aids the assimilation of nutrients
- Re-mineralizes cells and tissues
- Alkalizes the entire body (very important since over-acidity leads to disease)
- Protects the body from radiation
Even more impressive is that all of these benefits have specific, concrete outcomes for your health and wellbeing. Bentonite clay benefits are a very effective treatment for a number of digestive conditions. In addition, it’s a wonderful weight loss tool.
Taking bentonite clay internally has been shown to eliminate myriad problems, including:
- Food allergies
- Viral infections
- Diabetic neuropathy
- Stomach ulcers
How to Take Bentonite Clay
Naturopathic practitioners recommend taking bentonite clay on an empty stomach, if possible, at least 1 hour before eating or ingesting any other herbs or supplements.
Experts caution that bentonite clay should never come into contact with metal. Use only glass, plastic, or wooden containers and/or utensils to mix the clay with water.
The specific protocol most specialists advocate for beginners is as follows:
- Mix 1 to 2 teaspoons of clay in an 8 oz. glass of filtered water, and drink the solution.
- Repeat this procedure for 3 days.
- After the third day, refrain from taking the clay for 4 days.
- On the fifth day, resume the initial procedure for 4 days.
- Then refrain from use again for the next 3 days.
This schedule should be continued to ensure that the body becomes acclimatized, and this may take as long as 4 weeks. Health practitioners suggest an intake of at least 8 – 10 glasses of fresh, pure water daily while taking the clay.
Bentonite clay is commercially available in powder, gel or capsule form from online retailers and health food stores.
Underground Health Reporter Recommendations
- The 8-Ingredient Secret Recipe to Rebuilding Your Brand New Body
- How to erase wrinkles and lines without injections or surgery and make your skin look 5, 10, or even 20 years younger with these top 3 anti-aging ingredients...
- The Remarkable Healing Phenomenon that SHOCKS Doctors and Scientists Eliminates Pain, Inflammation and Disease in Minutes!
- The Missing Secret Behind the Law of Attraction That Will Enable You to Finally Manifest Your Desires...
- Why This 3-Minute "Wellness in a Glass" Movement Has Circled The Globe