Chlorella is the No. 1 anti aging food tip that not only helps keep your skin youthful and wrinkle-free, but also enables you to live longer.
Chlorella is a single-celled, water-grown algae that contains more chlorophyll per gram than any other plant. It is extremely rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acids, essential fatty acids and many other nutrients that are beneficial to health.
Chlorella also abounds in nucleic acids, which control cellular function and heredity. Two forms of nucleic acid are DNA (Deoxyribonucleic acid) and RNA (ribonucleic acid). It is chlorella’s nucleic acid content that gives it rejuvenating properties.
Dr. Benjamin S. Frank, author of The No-Aging Diet and Nucleic Acid Therapy in Aging and Degenerative Disease, found that nucleic acids promote the rejuvenation of the body’s own DNA and RNA, enabling it to repair itself, utilize nutrients more efficiently, as well as remove toxins and produce more energy.
He treated his patients with foods rich in nucleic acids, and reported that such a diet made his patients look and feel 6 to 12 years younger than their chronological age. His patients experienced a substantial fading of lines and wrinkles, and developed healthier, younger-looking skin after only 2 months of dietary nucleic acid supplementation (1 to 1.5 grams of nucleic acid per day) and diet.
Of the nucleic acid-rich foods Dr. Frank recommended, sardines top the list. He recommended consuming one or two cans of sardines each day, and claimed that his patients not only looked and felt more youthful because of it, but also alleviated health problems such as heart disease, emphysema, arthritis, memory loss, dimming vision and depression.
Sardines contain 1.5% nucleic acids, compared to red meat, which contains only 0.05%. Chlorella has 17 times more RNA than canned sardines, making it the top anti-aging food with longevity factors, according to the latest research of Dr. Minchinori in Japan. That’s exponentially more rejuvenating power than Dr. Frank’s sardine recommendation!
“Used regularly, Chlorella would assist in the repair of damaged genetic material in human cells, protecting our health and slowing down the aging process …. When our RNA and DNA are in good repair and are able to function most efficiently, our bodies get rid of toxins and avoid disease. Cells are able to repair themselves and the energy level and vitality of the whole body is raised.” — Chlorella, Jewel of the Far East by Dr. Bernard Jensen, Ph.D., D.O.
Chlorella is not just the top anti-aging food, but it’s a super food that has been used to treat some of the world’s most devastating diseases including cancer, Alzheimer’s and even AIDS.
This all-natural healing food and anti aging tip is believed to effectively reduce the symptoms of these and other chronic diseases:
● Cancer — Chlorella helps to accelerate the growth of immune cells and enables white blood cells to duplicate at a faster rate, which allows patients to better handle chemotherapy and radiation treatments. Chlorella has also shown to have anti-tumor effects in some patients.
● AIDS — Because it helps to activate T-cells and increase their reproduction levels, chlorella has been successfully used to help thwart the onset of AIDS in some patients.
● Alzheimer’s / Parkinson’s Disease — Because it helps the body to rebuild nerve tissues, chlorella has become an excellent treatment option for those suffering from degenerative brain and nerve disorders.
● Viral Infections — Chlorella helps give the body’s white blood cells the superoxide it needs to kill dangerous bacteria and viruses that make us sick.
● Environmental Exposures to Chemicals and Poisons — While not a disease per se, environmental exposures to dangerous poisons and chemicals is fast becoming one of the major factors that cause illness. Chlorella appears to be a wonderful detoxifying agent that assists the liver in clearing out toxins; neutralizes many poisons within the body, including environmental poisons and toxic foods; aiding cells in rebuilding themselves; and repairing damage that can cause illness and disease.
The phycocyanin found in chlorella also helps the body produce more stem cells, which is a great immune booster and can actually be used to destroy bacteria and viruses within the body.
One of the stellar aspects of chlorella is something called its growth factor, which allows it to quadruple itself every 20 hours — faster than any food crop on earth. This amazing ability is one reason why chlorella works so fast at healing and repairing tissues and cells. Since it quickly multiples the growth of good bacteria in the bowel, it is able to help the body eliminate dangerous free radicals more easily.
Most health practitioners recommend a starting dosage of 3 grams a day until one’s body gets accustomed to its powerful effects. Some people who use it therapeutically to treat more challenging ailments find that taking as much as 7 grams a day helps them obtain the most benefit.